Established in 1992 Skechers USA, Inc is based in Manhattan Beach, California is an award-winning global leader in the lifestyle footwear industry. With over 150+ Skechers stores across Australia & New Zealand, our lifestyle footwear appeals to trend-savvy men, women and children. Skechers’ success stems from its team, high-quality, varied product offering, diversified domestic and international distribution channels, and targeted multi-channel marketing.
About the Roles
Are you ready for an epic Summer adventure with Skechers? Get ready to dive work with a global leader in the footwear industry and unleash your passion for fashion! Spend your Summer surrounded by the trendiest footwear and coolest styles at Skechers in Hamilton! As a Sales Assistant, you’ll be the hero of the store, delivering exceptional customer experiences with your boundless energy and enthusiasm.
But wait, there’s more! You’ll be part of an incredible team, making memories, and having a blast in our fun and fast-paced environments. Working with premium global products means you’ll be at the forefront of footwear culture, always in the know about the latest releases and hottest trends.
You won’t just be selling shoes; you’ll be creating moments that customers will cherish forever. Whether they’re searching for the perfect pair for a special occasion or just want to rock their style, you’ll be there to make it happen!
So, if you’re ready to embrace the Christmas frenzy, be part of an energetic crew, and enjoy an unforgettable Summer with Skechers, apply now! Let’s lace up and make this season one to remember!
This is a 3 month fix term contract!
Why join us?
- Work amongst premium product alongside fellow passionate and dedicated sneakerheads
- You get up to 40% off Accent Group brands including Hype DC, Skechers, Platypus, Vans & many more
- Discounted Gym Memberships & Health Insurance packages including Health & Wellness programs
- Opportunity to progress within the business and receive ongoing training and support
The role & responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service in store with premium product
- Working part of a team to achieve sales and KPI targets
- Processing large volumes of stock
- Picking and packing click and dispatch orders
- Assisting in maintaining the in-store operations including housekeeping VM & cleaning required
- Maintaining a positive CAN DO attitude at all times to sell to our customers
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Full availability from October to Mid-January 2024 – specifically weekends, late nights, Boxing Day, New Years Eve & New Years Day
- Previous retail experience preferred but not essential
- A commitment to providing exceptional customer service and an unforgettable shopping experience
- A passion for streetwear and sneaker culture
- The ability to work well within a fast paced and energetic team environment
- Self-motivated and willingness in meeting/exceeding sales targets & KPIs
- Ability to listen and use feedback constructively
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand or hold New Zealand Permanent Residency or Citizenship. All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality.