Labour Day Weekend and Black Friday are fast approaching, and we’re preparing to provide our customers with an exceptional shopping experience. Join us across one of our 90 sites for fixed term and casual roles, perfect for those looking for a seasonal retail opportunity.
We’re seeking individuals who thrive in the fast-paced retail environment and possess a passion for delivering exceptional customer service. Whether you’re assisting customers in finding their perfect purchases, fulfilling online orders or ensuring our shelves are stocked and organised, your dedication will make a difference.
Joining our retail team means becoming a part of a close-knit community that values your contributions and celebrates your growth. We offer comprehensive training to ensure you’re well-prepared to succeed in the retail environment.
What You Will Bring:
- While retail experience is beneficial, it’s not essential – we’re interested in your enthusiasm and potential to shine.
- We’re on the lookout for customer service SUPERSTARS who understand the importance of providing top notch customer service.
- Flexibility is key in the retail environment, and your ability to adapt and thrive is highly valued.
- Availability to work across weekdays and weekends over Black Friday, Christmas and New Year is a must.
- Commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace, aligning with our values.
About the Company:
Briscoe Group have 90 stores throughout New Zealand trading under the household names of Briscoes Homeware and Rebel Sport. With a strong culture that recognises contributions and rewards performance, we take pride in the development of our people to become excellent retailers.
Briscoe Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a partner with First Foundation and a proud supporter of Cure Kids.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Competitive compensation for your hard work and dedication.
- Opportunities for career growth within our wider retail community.
- The chance to be part of a dynamic team, where you get to work with your mates.
- Experience the magic of the festive season in a bustling retail environment.
- Enjoy team member discounts – a well-deserved treat for you!
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online.
If you have any questions or need further information please contact Samantha Brown, People and Talent Specialist on mailto:email@example.com
Applications close: 15 December 2023
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand or hold New Zealand Permanent Residency or Citizenship. All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality.