Car Park Terms & Conditions
CARPARK TERMS & CONDITIONS
TO ALL PEOPLE ENTERING CENTRE PLACE CARPARK WITH A VEHICLE, BY ENTERING CENTRE PLACE CARPARK YOU AGREE TO THE CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW.
THIS CARPARK IS ONLY FOR THE USE OF CUSTOMERS FOR THE TIME LIMIT DISPLAYED UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN ISSUED A VALID PERMIT
1. Being the driver of the car, you drive with the owners Authority; you hereby also bind the owner of the vehicle you are driving to all these conditions.
2. These conditions apply at all times.
PAYMENT AND BREACH OF THESE CONDITIONS
a. At all times:
i. Parking in this car park is only free for the stipulated times indicated on the car park signage in this car park and line-marked bays and may only be used by bona fide customers of Centre Place unless you have purchased a valid permit.
ii. As part of the permit issuance process you must enter the full, correct vehicle registration for the vehicle you have parked & select times that substantially cover the period your vehicle is parked.
iii. The vehicle you are driving is a standard passenger vehicle.
iv. You must comply with all rules or directions displayed in your booking confirmation, in the carpark (signs & markings) and with all relevant laws.
v. You must not obstruct any other persons or vehicles using the carpark.
vi. You must not park in any area marked ‘RESERVED’ OR ‘NO PARKING’ or outside of the line marked parking bays.
vii. You must not park in a manner that causes your vehicle to occupy more than one bay.
viii. The vehicle you are parking in this carpark must have a current warrant of fitness and registration, be roadworthy and be able at all times to be driven under its own power and not present any danger or risk to the other vehicles or persons in the carpark.
ix. Number Plate Recognition cameras have been installed to manage the operation of this carpark. You consent to us collecting and using your vehicle registration information. If you do not provide us with this information, we may refuse to grant you use of the carpark.
IN THE EVENT THAT:
a) You breach the terms & conditions above you agree you are parked unlawfully and we may issue a breach notice at a rate as stipulated below requiring you to pay within 21 days.
b) You park in a “Reserved” parking space (detailed on parking space signage) outside of the listed available hours, we reserve the right to have your vehicle towed/clamped at your cost or we may issue a breach notice.
c) You are issued a breach notice and you do not pay the sums specified therein within 21 days of the date of issue of the notice, then we will send an additional reminder notice and you agree to pay an additional fee to cover our administrative costs.
d) You are issued a reminder notice and you do not pay the sum specified therein within 7 days of the date of the reminder notice, you agree to:
i. The debt passing to our debt collection agency to enforce payment of the money owing by you and the cost of the said debt collection:
ii. Any solicitor/client costs incurred by us in enforcing payment of the money owing by you.
If you contravene any of the above conditions, you agree that we may tow the vehicle you entered the car park with until all outstanding debt has been paid and in addition to or as an alternative to issuing a notice as set out in clause a to c above.
In the event that your credit card transaction declines or dishonours, we reserve the right to re-process the transaction at a later date and we reserve the right to charge an additional fee.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGE
1. You are liable for any damage to the carpark caused by your vehicle.
2. While we shall take all reasonable care, we cannot guarantee the security of your vehicle. We accept no liability for any claim by you or any other person, whether for loss or damage to you or any other person or to your vehicle or any other vehicle, whether resulting from using the carpark or being unable to use the carpark for our negligence or otherwise.
3. We accept no liability for any loss or damage to any article left in our custody or control. Our employees are not authorised to accept any of your possessions for safe custody except the keys to your vehicle where possession is taken at our request.
4. You agree to indemnify us in respect of any claim made against us arising from your use of the carpark or the use of the carpark by anyone else with your authority.
5. You must provide us with your full name and address if asked by us and agree that we are able to obtain the name and address of the owner of the vehicle from the motor vehicle register for the purposes of issuing Breach Notices. You also agree we may pass this information on to third parties for the purposes of debt recovery if necessary.
6. Atlas Enforcement has authority to access details under authority Gazette Notice Number 2022-au4917
7. Any person can notify the Registrar that they do not wish to have their name(s) and address(es) made available under an authorisation.
8. If we fail to act or pursue any right or remedy available to us this will not in any way prejudice our right to exercise that or any other right or remedy.
9. No one is authorised to amend these conditions on our behalf.
11. To avoid any confusion as to the meaning of these conditions:
a) “Breach Notice” means any notice attached to your vehicle or sent to the owner of the vehicle advising of any breach of these terms and conditions.
b) “claim” includes any claim for damage, loss or compensation and any demand, remedy, liability or action.
c) “damage” includes direct, indirect, consequential and special damage.
d) “outstanding debt” includes previous unpaid parking fees and/or unpaid enforcement notices.
e) “vehicle” includes its accessories and contents.
f) “We” and “us” means Atlas Enforcement and includes any of its employees, agents and independent contractors.
g) “you” includes both the driver and the owner of a vehicle entering this carpark.
h) “your vehicle” means the vehicle which you are driving, regardless of whether it is owned by you.
i) “vehicle registration” means the identification characters displayed on the vehicle license plate.
BREACH NOTICE RATES:
Breach of the Terms & Conditions $65
Payment due 21 days from Breach date.
Additional cost if reminder notice posted in mail after non-payment on time $20
Other collection costs if further action is required. $50
This site is monitored by Atlas Enforcement using
ANPR systems and/or patrols.